Electrical Panel Design Training
Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that provides training in a variety of engineering disciplines, including electrical systems. Their Electrical panel training programs may include topics such as panel design and layout, proper installation and maintenance practices, and troubleshooting techniques.
Training may be aimed at electrical engineers, technicians, and other professionals who work with electrical panels. Training programmers may be designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to use electrical panels safely and effectively and to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
An electrical panel, also known as a circuit breaker or fuse box, is part of a building’s electrical system and distributes electricity throughout the building. It contains circuit breakers or fuses that protect circuits from overloads and also provides a way to shut off power to specific areas of the building.
Panels are usually located in utility rooms or garages and are usually locked to prevent unauthorized access. It is important that any repairs or upgrades to the switchboard are carried out by a qualified electrician
Electrical Panel Design
Electrical Panel Design Course
Burraq Engineering Solutions is providing physical training in Electrical Panel Designing Lahore and we are offering online Training in electrical Panel Design training all over Pakistan providing is provided by Best Training Institute in which you can learn all About Panel Design in AutoCAD Electrical. We are serving in the field of Automation and Electrical Engineering for the last 8 years with 5000 + students who are serving in the field Of technical and playing the important role in the development of Pakistan. Due to the rapid Increase in Online Video training introduce a platform where Burraq from where you can get access to desired site courses at a very affordable price.
Burraq Engineering Solutions institute Provides the best IT and Engineering training in Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sahiwal, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Kahn, Dera Ghazi Khan, Dera Ismail Khan, Sheikhu Pura, and Mardan.
Our training program in the Gulf region is designed to empower individuals and organizations with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive in today’s dynamic and competitive landscape. We offer diverse training courses delivered by expert instructors with deep industry experience and a passion for sharing knowledge. Our curriculum covers various subjects, including leadership development, project management, communication skills, digital marketing, finance, technology, and Engineering Sector.
We offer in-person and online training options to cater to the preferences and availability of our participants. Our in-person training sessions provide an interactive and immersive learning experience, fostering collaboration and networking among participants. On the other hand, our online courses offer flexibility and convenience, allowing individuals to learn at their own pace from anywhere in the Gulf region like Kuwait, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Oman.
- Course Fee: 250$
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM
Electrical Panel Design Course Details
- Industrial Electrical Controls-Design and Installation
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB, VCB etc.
- Working Details of Different Types of Electric Motors
- Designing of Control Circuits Usinntactors, Relays, Timers, etc.
- DOL, Star Delta Starter Designing for 3 Phase Motors with Specification
- Practical Wiring Session on Different Controls
- Motor Drives – AC Drives VFD à Par metering, Motor Operations
- Safety and Management Concepts of Designing a Project
- MCC DESIGN
- Breaker sizing , Overload Relay Setting and Sizing, Contactor sizing, Busbar Sizing,
- SUBSTATION DRAWINGS SLD
- AUTOCAD for drawings Preparation
- Power and Control Drawings
- Protection Relays
- Breaker and Relay Testing
- Panel Layout Design
- Control Panel Designing
- Different Types of Panels
- Basic Components to be Installed in a Panel
- Wiring Details of Panel
- Specification and Physical Dimension of Components
- Earthling and Cabling of Panels – Standard Procedures
- Types of drawings and its implementation
- In this course, we will provide all materials and equipment.